Sunday, November 20, 2005

Showboat'n?

If you could see directly in front of this fire truck.......you would see a wounded man from a motorcycle crash.This happened right in front of our house,we heard the crash and I rushed outside thinking it was a tenant throwing away some huge object.This turns out to be the young man that has been acting a fool in the parking area for days, showing off his new "bike". Needless to say, he drove face first into the trash dumpster, one witness said he was bleeding from the back of his neck. We were the ones who called the police (911). It took them 25 min to show. We were not questioned.
WTF! ... I've watched every episode of C.S.I, and I can't remember the last time that I've seen where a potential witness hasn't been questioned. We did not see the accident itself, but I heard this man's fellow Servicemen talking about how he was "showing off."
I hope he's OK and that if the police think that some more info is needed, they'll ask us. We are praying for him. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that guy's ok, but he was really very rowdy!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't believe this when I read it.. can't see much in the pic, but you described it enough to give me a good visual!!

Poor ass cops compared to CSI!!! My goodness!! Well I guess since he didn't die and it wasn't a murder, I guess they don't ask witness's?? Seems fishy to me still that they wouldn't ask around. Who knows.