Monday, November 21, 2005

Brown.

I'd like to begin by saying that I know that we are lucky to be living where it is still warm and sunny during the day. But, we are so tired of seeing brown everywhere we look. There is no green, no red, no colors of any kind. Even the homes here are all brown or some similar color...burnt sienna, tan, sandy, beige...you get the idea. Anyway, midwesterners, you may refrain from making comments in reference to your own winter woes, unless you really need to. (actual photo from our camera) ------------>
I'd just like to get a little color or some rain for more than a couple weeks out of the year.
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, do I have an offer for you!!
Florida is green and lush and we do have a few changing trees!! And it's warm, sounds like the perfect place for you!! ha ha And besides Grandma could watch baby banana while you go to the parks and beach, sounds better all the time huh!! ha ha Love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

The beautiful description you made, just makes me want to come more and more and see this scenery!! j/k!!! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks and go up in the mountains and take wonderful pics of everything looking dead!! :)~

Kelly said...

It's damn cold here, but we have an attached garage for the first time ever and I park in the building in which I work - blessings in the winter.

So I won't complain, especially since I know I couldn't tolerate not having the green in the spring and the colors in the fall. No way.