Sunday, November 20, 2005

Lazy Day

I just spent two whole days in a row with my little family. It was really great. It is truly a great day when we can keep our daughter, Banana, on her schedule without having to put other errands, chores, or work first. I can really tell she feels more relaxed and comfortable after having spent the last two days with Mike and I. I hope, even though she's only 8 months old, that she will go to the babysitter tomorrow feeling refreshed. I know I will.
Of course, it also helps that we finished the weekend with the Colts continuing their winning streak, beating the Bengals 45- 37, and with the Annamals (our fantasy team) narrowly edging out my sister in a tough game. Colts, 10-0 going into week twelve. Go Colts! and Annamals 6-5. Go Annamals!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you weren't playing me! I forget who my opponent is. I hope B has a great day tomorrow, and you guys, too!

Molly said...

No, J you played the tjs. I played Zs. Unfortunately, there seems to be a curse on your house by the tjs. He's playing really great.

Kelly said...

Um, you could've left the fantasy stuff out. And neither one of us has Monday night players or what? That's some competitive spirit to have figured out who won already; I always wait until Tuesday morning.

Mike&Molly said...

kelly we have stattracker(sorry)

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Sorry I'm not playing the game with ya, but sounds like everything is going great!! And don't mean to sound bad here, but sounds funny when ya say your hanging with ya daughter Banana.. her name is SO much cuter then that! :)~
Loves and Hugs guys!!!