Wednesday, November 30, 2005

From the Bottom to the Top(ical Ointment)

Poor Banana has a terrible diaper rash now. It's pretty red, but, getting much better since she and I have been home together and I can change her diaper and reapply cream very often. She has such a great disposition so, it's obvious that it really bugs her because she hasn't really been herself these past few days.
I've been really pleased with how well our diaper creams have worked. We use either A&D ointment or Desitin. I've heard some say that letting your baby go without a diaper for a while would help but, how can we? Her diaper is wet when I change it as it is. In other words this pee would be all over the floor if I let her go bare all day. I guess I'll just keep up with our changing and creaming. Pray for a speedy recovery.

No comments: