Monday, April 03, 2006

This is My Life

We went to the pool yesterday. Ks, my friend KC from Indy, Mike, B, and I had such a fun time. We swam, talked, relaxed, ate cookies (mostly B), and most of us got a little too much sun (not B). The weather was sunny and eighties, perfect for swimming and we had great fun.
Afterwards, on the way to work, I was thinking about what a great day it had been. And, when I talked to Mike later, we both agreed that we are so fortunate to have so many vacationers around as it keeps us in a good frame of mind, or "vacation mode" as my Dad would say. We decided that we can keep this same frame of mind throughout our lives even without being on vacation, or having vacationers around. This could be just a regular day for us, if we could just remember to take a deep breath sometimes and enjoy a great day with nice weather, sometimes friends or family, and always each other.

No comments: