Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Beautiful Day

Mike and I Picked Anna up from daycare after I was able to sleep in for awhile and Mike ended up getting off early. What a great turn of events! The weather is Sunny and gorgeous. It's pretty windy but, it's giving me that "at the beach" feeling. Even though it's super dry and we've only gotten something like 1 inch of rain in six months.
I really appreciate these kind of unplanned days when I can spend with my family and do some fun stuff. Right now, Anna is going to take a nap (I think) and I'm going to work on some craft- type stuff. Mike is washing the cars. Later, I would like to play some loud music while the sun streams in through open doors and windows and dance around with two of my fave people. I wish more famliy was close by.
But, it won't be long. I can feel the excitement mounting as our time with more family nears!

Update: I got to do what I wanted to do. We had a blast choosing some songs for our party!

No comments: