Friday, May 25, 2007

A little hesitant...

So, once we arrived at the park first thing on Sunday, we met up with Mike's cousin and his family. We quickly realized that B was going to have some trouble with her height. She is not quite 36". She's pretty close, especially with that cute ponytail, but not quite. So, this first ride we tried to put her on was Plankton's Plunge, a super kiddie version of Drop Zone. The kid who was checking heights said he would go ahead and let her ride. As I went over to set her on the ride, she said "No, no, no." She didn't want to ride. I thought this would be how the rest of the day would go for sure. I figured she wouldn't want to do anything, even if I could go with her, which I was going to do on this one.

Here's the picture of Scott and his family next to an empty seat where Miss Anna was going to be.

So, when we got over to this awesome little kids' ride, I was not surprised that she seemed a little hesitant to ride.

But, Dylan, himself an old pro, said he would help Anna by riding with her and WOW did she ever love it!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.