Wednesday, August 23, 2006

J's Vacation






I had such a great time on this vacation. I will be leaving in about three hours for home. We had such a great time, and I think B liked having me around (probably b/c I look like her mom, and I'm more of a pushover than her folks.) We got to spend some time together at the pool and hanging out at the apartment while mom and dad were at work. We also did other fun things like going to the zoo, the children's museum, two parks, restaurants, Aunt B and Uncle G's house, and just hanging out with one or both of her parents, and her Tia M. I am so glad that I got to visit. B is not only the baby that I think of her as, but a little person with a wonderful, interesting and great personality. She was so fun! And of course I had fun seeing my sisters and Mike, and all of the other family while I was here. There are a million more pictures that I could post, but I should probably get some shut eye. I hope you will enjoy the following picture posts that are posted by me, Tia J.

No comments: