Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Pictures! (Post formerly known as "The post you've all been waiting for!"

I have been waiting to post an exciting story about a young girl who has just started walking.

Before this post came to fruition I got these awesome pictures that I was going to entitle "I can't make this stuff up." This post was going to show my fave young lady playing a cool game that SHE made up where she wears a blanket on her head as a hat and thinks that it is the coolest.






Since then, my girl has shown us that she does not care to walk.

I was planning on showing everyone how she's now walking and is so proud of herself. However, miss Anna has since retracted her her decision to show off her ability to walk. If I leave her on her own to walk she starts to cry(last night and today) as if she has no interest at all in showing off her ability to walk.

Fortunately, I'm certain that she can, in fact, walk and I have this great picture to prove it. I hope you all enjoy it.

We'll show more soon!

No comments: